by Ak Games
Chana chaat is a famous Indian figure in the 17th century. In the Indian subcontinent, each class has its own special dish, and chat is one of the most popular dishes. A real chat is a mix of types like potatoes, beans, yogurt etc. Chana Chata became popular in Uttar Pradesh, and then Chana spread not only in many cities but also in many countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal. Chana licking is common in many countries. The word chaat comes from the English language. There are many types of chaats, such as Aloo Chaat, Chana Chaat etc. Chana chaat making is the easiest and fastest. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. The main component of chana chaat is chana, which is called beans.
- Chickpeas = 500 grams
- Water = as required
- Salt = half tablespoon
- Gram flour = 2 tablespoon
- Yellow food color = half tablespoon
- Chaat masala = half tablespoon
- Red chili powder = 1 tablespoon
- Red chili (crushed) = half tablespoon
- Cumin seeds (roasted & crushed) = 1 tablespoon
- Coriander seeds (crushed) = half tablespoon
- Tamarind pulp = half Cup
- Chickpeas (boiled) = 2 Cups
- Onion (chopped) = half Cup
- Tomato (chopped) = half Cup
- Green chilies = 2
- Fresh coriander = chopped
- Potatoes (cubes) = 1 Cup
- Take a bowl and add chickpeas, water, baking soda and mix it.
- Cover the mixture and let it soak for overnight.
- Remove the chickpeas and wash them.
- Take a pressure cooker and add soaked chickpeas, water, salt and then mix it well.
- Now bring it to boil, cover and pressure cook for half hour.
- Now take a wok and add water, flour and whisk the mixture well.
- Add yellow food color and again mix.
- Add chaat masala, red chili powder, salt, red chili crushed, cumin seeds, coriander seeds and mix well.
- Cook the mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tamarind pulp and boiled chickpeas and give it a good mix.
- Add onion, tomato, green chilies, fresh coriander and again mix.
- Take a saucepan and add water, yellow food color, potatoes and mix and boil until potatoes are soft and then remove them.
- Take a serving dish and add chanay, boiled potatoes, yogurt, chaat masala, fresh coriander & serve!