Description About Recipe
Special creamy cheese cookies are very popular snacks, especially in European countries. The combination of cream and cheese has another level of deliciousness. In my personal opinion, the cream cheese taste and aroma are delightful and mouthwatering. The main components of these cookies are butter and cream cheese. Cream cheese, where are those people who don’t love cheese, everyone loved it and enjoy it. Cookies are blessings for those who are love to eat an evening snack. In other words, cookies are the queen of evening snacks. I think nobody in the world who doesn’t knows about the cookies. These Creamy cheese cookies are so much easy to make at your own home by following my recipe. This recipe is defined step by step and mentions pictures almost at every step of cooking because of the clearness of the recipe. There is no need for a professional chef and don’t go to a market or bakeries, I am pretty sure you also can do it. Probably you are failed at the first attempt but I am sure next time you will do it. The creamy cheese inside the cookies makes it very charming and delightful. It also has three-stage of the cooking first one is to make a dough form structure by combining ingredients as I recommended and mentioned. While the second one is to make small rounded balls and set them in the baking tray cover with a sheepskin sheet or paper. Then the last stage is baking, in which we bake these cookies in preheated oven at 190 degrees for a given time. After baking well you saw crispy cream cheese cookies are ready for eating, you can garnish with some sugar powder by putting on the top of cookies.
Historical point of view
Everyone knows about cookies and their variants but there are very less amount of people who knows about their origin and background history. In the early times, cream cheese has to be the main component of many recipes either it is a dessert or a main course. So we should be talking about cream cheese first, Cream cheese came into existence in the 18th century by the dairyman of the United States William A. Lawrence in New York. He was the first dairyman to make a combination of cream and cheese to produce a final ingredient called “Cream Cheese”. In short, it is originated from the United States of America. Similarly, the cookies made with the combination of cream cheese and butter called cream cheese cookies also originate from the United States of America in the 19th century by a dairyman Williams A. Lawrence. Further, it is converted into many other variants of dishes.
Uses of Cream Cheese
As you know about the short background history of Cream Cheese as I described above, so in which we discussed the uses of cream cheese which are following:
The Cream Cheese has many variants like
- You can make Cream Cheese Cookies by using it.
- You can also use it for spreading bread or snacks and eat in daily life.
- You can also use Cream Cheese in Salads
- It can be used for many purposes of sweet dishes.
Ingredients for Making Cookies
- Butter (Room temperature) ½ cup
- Cream Cheese (Room temperature) ½ cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Egg 1 large
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- All-Purpose Flour 2 cups
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Powdered Sugar (for garnish)
- First, take a bowl to add butter (room temperature) and also cream cheese to it.
- Let’s combine both of them by whisking well using an electric beater until well combined.
- Now add crystal sugar and again beat it well using an electric beater, until thick and fuzzy.
- Then add whole egg, vanilla essence, salt into the bowl and again beat it well until well combined.
- Then add strained all-purpose flour and baking powder together in the bowl and mix it well until well combine and forms like a dough.
- Let’s cover the bowl with a plastic sheet from all sides and refrigerate it for approximately 1 hour and more.
- After completion of refrigerating time uncover it.
- Now take a baking tray or oven tray covering with sheepskin paper.
- Make small rounded shape balls of cream cheese dough (like cookies) and set all of them into the tray.
- Let’s bake them in preheated oven at 190 degrees temperature for approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- After that, your delicious creamy cheese cookies are ready for eating.
- You can be topping it by putting sugar powder and finally serve it in front of guests or family members.
- Enjoy the snacks.
- Calories: 390 per serving
- Fat: 20.7 g (32%)
- Proteins: 9.7 g (19%)
- COOKING TIME: 10 MINS
- PREP. TIME: 15 MINS
- Refrigeration TIME: 1 hour
- TOTAL TIME: 20 to 30 minutes excluding refrigeration time