by Ananya Fatima
We all know that Nepal has all the yummy dishes for us. So Nepal has one of the yummiest sweet dishes. Maybe all of you know this dish but it has some unique taste, This is the easiest dish to make at home whenever you are craving just go in the kitchen but you have only a few ingredients and your craving gonna be crazy about it. you can eat this at any time, in the morning, in the evening with tea, in the mid of the day, it is up to you whenever you want you can eat this. This sweet dish is the most popular dish of Nepal, It must be at every event of Nepal according to their culture and festivals, every wedding ceremony this dish is compulsory. You can’t deny this dish even your stomach doesn’t have space to eat anything but your heart still wants it someone serves you. This dish is especially based on rice, everyone knows that rice is the Most favorite ingredient to eat. You will notice, every dish like breakfast, lunch, or dinner must have rice in it. You can serve rice with every salan. Most of the people only survive on rice, they can’t skip their day without eating rice. Sel roti is actually named “ roti “ “ chappati “ which is round-shaped and crispy and crunchy from outside and soft and creamy from inside.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Fats: 15g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbs: 32g
- Rice: 2 cups
- Cream: 2 tbs
- Sugar: 3 tbs
- Coconut: 1 tbs
- Oil: 1 cup
- Water: 2 tbs
- White flour: 2 tbs
- First, you have to wash the rice, must be cleaned from all the dirty stuff.
- Now soaked it in water for 2 hours.
- Take grinder, add rice in it which is soaked in the water so it must be soft and easily grind.
- Take a bowl, make the mixture by adding grind rice, flour ( white ), sugar, coconut, and all other ingredients.
- Now take a saucepan, add oil to it.
- Oil must be heated.
- Put the liquid in the oil with round-shaped ( donut-shaped ).
- Fry them, must be crispy and crunchy from outside and soft from inside.