Nepal – Sadheko Sukuti
by Ananya Fatima
If you are a meat lover then this Sadheko Sukuti is the best dish to eat. Meat is a cook in a lot of spices and onions and pickles. Pickles are always liked by people especially those who are food lovers. Food lover always wants to eat something special and something that never forget to eat. The spices of Sadheko Sukuti are unbeatable, you just eat 1 bite of Sadheko Sukuti and you start like “ Huh! this is so spicy “. Sadheko Sukuti is one of the topmost spice food. I always like to eat spices especially females who want to eat spices, they do not like simple cheesy food because it’s not so special, spices make the dish unique and something that never forgettable to eat.
Many people from different countries, visit Nepal just for the unique collection of food. You can enjoy every kind of food in Nepal, the taste of everything is fully mixed in the food and you just craving to eat it more and more.
Counties like Pakistan, India, Singapore, Indonesia, etc are most likely to have spices food. they are actually the food lover and wants to enjoy the food of different countries like Nepal.
You can enjoy this dish in the
You can serve it with
Special kind of chappaties like
- garlic naan
- khameeri chappati
- roghni naan
rice is also the best thing to eat with.
- cumin seeds
- soy sauce
- red chili pwoder
- black pepper
- white cumin seeds
- The very first thing is to take a pan and add oil to it over the medium flame to heat it.
- Now cut the meat into the pieces.
- put this into the pan and start frying it.
- lave it to fry for at least 10 minutes.
- Now the next step is to gather all the spices in the bowl.
- put the chopped onions and tomatoes in it with a tablespoon of salt.
- put all the spices along with it.
- mix it well.
- put this in the pan of meat and start frying it as well.
- when the meat is done with its stuff.
- your dish is ready to eat
- fats: 9 g
- protein: 32 g
- carbs: 37 g
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 50 MINUTES
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!