Nepal – Juju Dhau
by Ananya Fatima
Juju dhau is one of the easiest and tastiest dishes to eat. Juju dhau is actually sweetened yogurt which is totally different in taste. This is custard type yogurt which is sweet in taste and has so many things. This is called a “KING OF YOGURT” which is sweet in taste and so easy to make at home whenever you are craving just go to the kitchen and make it in just a few minutes. Many people want to eat this hot when you make it and most o the people like it in cold stuff which is full of dry fruits or fresh fruits and some cake pieces that make it in the delicious face. It has so many name like
- king of yogurt
- sweet yogurt
- mixed yogurt
- colorful yogurt
You can eat this sweet yogurt custard in the morning, in the evening, in the night, after a meal, or whenever you feel craving then you can eat. Yogurt is full of nutrition, many people don’t want to eat this when they are on diet but you can eat this in the diet also because this is healthy but not so that makes you fat. Take it in just a few spoons and love to eat this JUJU DHAU. The specialty of JUJu Dhau is you have to make it in a CLAY POT. CLay pot tastes are totally different and tasty to make it.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Fats: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- cardamon powder
- clay pot
- You have to make it in a clay pot because this is the specialty of this JUJU DHAU.
- JUJU Dhau makes it in a clay pot, its essence is totally different.
- Put water in the clay pot before adding water because the clay pot absorbs water in it, if you add milk in the pot before adding water then the water of milk absorb by the clay pot. So we add water before it, rest it for 5 minutes.
- Now add milk in it and heat it, add sugar so its taste must be sweetened.
- Add yogurt in it and leave it on heating for few minutes.
- Now add all the dry fruits in it and fresh fruits in it before serving it’s up to you if you like it, not compulsory.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!