Malaysia – Oyster Omelette
by Ananya Fatima
Oyster Omelette is the best omelette to eat in Malaysia, you can’t even imagine its taste, its taste is out of the world. The oyster omelette is the crunchy spicy omelette that is filled with vegetables and spices and cheese. We all know that cheese is the most famous and tastiest ingredient in every fast food and most people eat cheese on daily basis in different dishes. Cheese makes everything delicious and if you eat this in the morning in omelette you will just love it. We can eat omelette not only in the morning but also in the evening at lunch, at dinner, any time when you are craving. It is made with eggs, cheese, vegetables, and some spices.
This omelette is originated from the Singapore, its delicious taste is first made in Singapore and then every country modify this according to their taste and spices.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Total: 25 minutes
- Fats: 6g
- Protein: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Salt: 1 tbs
- Black pepper: 1 pinch
- Garlic paste: 1/4 tbs
- Green chilies
- Firstly beat the eggs in the bowl.
- add salt in it.
- on the other hand, take oyster and extract liquid from them, and cut them into pieces according to your choice.
- add black pepper to it.
- some garlic paste, chopped onions, and tomatoes.
- mix all the ingredients together except ketchup.
- put cheese in large quantities.
- now take a saucepan, add 1 tbs of oil to it.
- fry them on both sides.
- serve it with ketchup.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!