Malawi – Fish Roast
by Tanomba Thati
Malawi is a country near lake Nyasa, fishing is the primary activity with it’s citizens. There are varieties of fish to prepare since most of the time, boiling fish with a tomato soup may count the cooking procedures for fish preparation.
Some types of fish found within the area are Small fishes like Dagaa and medium ones like Sato.
Today we will prepare a fish roast from Malawi, mixed with coconut and other ingredients mostly found naturally.
- One fish.
- Fish Masala.
- 1 Carrots.
- 1 Green pepper.
- Grinned garlic.
- 1 Pepper.
- 2 Bulb onions.
- 1 Coconut packet.
- 3 Tomatoes.
- Prepare fish and cut it into pieces.
- Grind garlic and ginger, mix them with salt, paste to fish pieces.
- Fry the pieces using frying pan.
- Wash carrots, green peppers, peppers, onions and tomatoes and clean.
- Cut onions, carrots and green pepper into small pieces, also cut peppers into small pieces.
- Blend tomatoes.
- Start fry onions, green pepper and carrots for 3 minutes. Add tomato juice, salt and pepper pieces, boil for 4 minutes.
- Add Fish masala one tea spoon, let it boil for 3 minutes more, after add coconut and boil for 3 minutes again.
- Our cuisine of fish roast is ready for meal, enjoy
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!