by Ananya Fatima
The sandwich is a love of every one according to me it is an evergreen sandwich, every one like it at tea time or may be at morning in breakfast or in the evening, we can say that this must be the best adorable sandwich you ever met. I think it needs more attention to a dagwood. This laotion sandwich has another name so we can say that it’s a “Khao jee”, someone says that it is similar to banh mi but it is not, some of the methods or directions are similar but not as much.
For the making of sausage-like Laos sausage it is best to make it with different ingredients that we called Lao ingredients. for its variations, we replace that sausage with pate so it gives you a different taste. This Lao style sausage is famous in Asia or Thai because it is the best.
serving this sandwich with tea or sausage like
- green tea
- sai oua sauce
- sticky rice
this oua sausage is actually loaded with many ingredients like garlic, ginger, herbs, lemon, shallots, pork, chilies, lime.
- mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Lao sausage
- oua sauce
- sandwich roll bread
- fresh cilantro 1/4
- Thai basil leaves
- sriracha tbsp
- green onions
- Firstly, preheat the oven so it is better to cook it in a time.
- for the toasting of roll slices, place that in an oven.
- we have to make it in crunchy stuff, so preheat that rolls slices.
- when it’s crunchy outside and the inner stuff is soft and elegant then remove it from the oven.
- now put the mayonnaise on the roll slices equally on the upper side.
- now place on the other side Drizzle sriracha.
- now put coleslaw, cilantro, and Thai basil.
- cucumber, tomatoes, and some other vegetables on the mayonnaise.
- Now fold that and dip it in the sauce and your dish is ready to eat.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
BAKING TIME: 35 MINUTES
SERVING AND GARNISHING: 10 MINUTES