Italy – Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta
by Muhammad Resh
Today I’ve brought a new recipe which is Chicken pasta which has a creamy taste and contains mushrooms. This dish is commonly eaten in Italy and people over here like to eat this dish because of its mouthwatering delicious taste. This recipe contains 3 main components which are as follow:
These three ingredients add beauty and deliciousness in this dish. The other main factor of making this dish is that, It is easy to make and anyone can make this dish at home. This dish works perfectly when there are unexpected guests in our house and we have nothing to make at that time. This chicken pasta helps us to make our guests happy. It has a juicy texture due to the presence of cream in it and it contains soft chicken which gives more taste in our dish. I think there is no better combination of pasta, chicken and mushrooms. I suggest you to make this dish at home. I hope you’ll like it a lot.
Origin and History
The History and origin of any dish is very important, through this we can know many things about the dish. Talking about the origin and history of this dish I would like to tell you that this dish is originated from Italy and the other name of pasta is alfredo. The person who invented this dish was Alfredo di Lelio, through this we came to know that the name of this dish was named after the name of its founder. There are some beliefs of people that this dish was commonly brought to Italy from China in the 13th century. And with the passage of time, many types of pasta came into existence. The most famous type is spaghetti. The number pasta in Italy is Barilla which was invented in 1877 in Ittaly.
This dish is not only a delicious dish but it is also a healthy dish because of the presence of chicken and mashrooms in it. Some nutritional facts of this dish are as follows
- Calories: 376.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Total Fat: 41.9 g
- 1/2 kg chicken thigh
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 150 ml cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- A packet of pasta
- 1 onion
- Parsley to garnish
Steps to make
- For making this dish first of all take a saucepan and add 2 tsp Olive Oil, 4-5 cloves garlic and mix it for 2-3 minutes
- After that add 1 onion, 1 tsp dry thyme, 1tsp dried mixed Italian herbs, 1 tsp black pepper and salt to taste in it and mix it until onion becomes soft.
- Now after mixing the above ingredients add 1/2 kg chicken in it and cook it for more 10 minutes.
- After cooking chicken for 10 minutes now add 200 g mushrooms in it and cook it until the liquid is released by mashrooms.
- After that pour 150 ml cream in the above saucepan and stir it until it changes its color.
- Your creamy sauce for pasta is ready.
- Now on the other hand take another saucepan and add 5 cups water in it and boil it on high flame for 6-7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes add a packet of pasta and 2 tsp cooking oil in the boiled water and let it boil for another 8 minutes.
- After that take out boiled water and let the pasta cool for 5 minutes.
- Now add pasta in the above creamy chicken mixture and mix it gently until it mixed properly.
- And in the last step add coriander in it for garnishing and mix it well.
- Your delicious chicken creamy pasta is ready to serve!.
Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Total Time:30-40 Minutes
Cooking level: Easy
Servings: 5-6 Persons
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!