Pakistan, India, Bangladeshi – Cheesy Fajita Pasta
By Muhammad Shazil
Pasta is dish which is liked by many people all across the world. There are many to make this delicious thing. Some people add mutton in it and some add chicken in it. But today i am going to show you how i made this delicious dish by adding cheese in it.
Cheese fajita pasta is a delicious dish and many people all around the world eat this dish because of it’s good taste. Especially many children like to eat this as a snack. It smells beautiful and it’s color is good and moreover it has nutrition which keeps the children healthy.
So my recipe of making this delicious dish is as follows:
- Pasta 1 cube
- 1 cube K&N’s stoke
- K&N’s Fajita topping as required
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup green capsicum
- 1/4 cup red capsicum
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- chili sauce 1 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cheddar cheese as required
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Take a pan and then add slightly salted boiled water in it and then add pasta in it.
- Boil the pasta until it cooked fully
- Then rinse in cold water and set aside the pasta
- Now take skillet and add oil, garlic, onion and saute it for a minute.
- Add K&N’s stoke, oyster sauce, tomato puree, chili sauce, salt, white pepper, black pepper and then cook it for 6-8 minutes.
- After that add boiled pasta, K&N’s fajita topping and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add green capsicum, red capsicum, and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- At the end add cheddar cheese and oregano on the top.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese in melts
- Now your tasty cheesy fajita pasta is ready to serve.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serve: 4-5 persons
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!