by Ananya Fatima
This cake named ” WIFE CAKE ” you can also think that this is especially for wives, but not. These cakes are special for everyone, their taste is so so delicious so everyone in Hong Kong named them as a wife dish because they used these cakes as a gift for their wives and girlfriends. This is so expensive cake in Hong Kong if we order it but you don’t have to spend too much money on this cake if you can make this at your home by yourself. This is famous especially on valentine’s day to gift to your girlfriend and propose to her, I hope she can’t reject this delicious tasty cake. This is so simple to make at home but you have to make it with concentration. These look like pastry puff cakes but they are different in taste. You can buy it from any of the shops
- Fats: 22g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- White sesame seeds
- brown sugar
- castor oil
- coconut oil
- strawberry syrup
- white flour
Dough and Filling
- Take a bowl, add white flour to it.
- Add boiled water to it and knead it slowly.
- add a pinch of salt to it.
- put coconut oil in it for about 1 tbs, and knead it more.
- mix it and knead it smoothly.
- when a smooth dough is ready then make a ball of it.
- cover the dough and leave it for 15 minutes.
- when you leave it to settle down, it swells up.
- now take one ball and flattened it in a circle.
- it makes it like a swiss roll.
- For the fillings, take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it and mix them together.
- put the filling on the dough and roll them.
- now put it in the oven, bake for 20 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES
BAKING TIME : 30 MINUTES
SERVING : 5 PEOPLE