Hong Kong (China) – Lo Mein Noodles
by Shehroz Gill
Lo mein noodles are very unique and spicy noodles of Hong Kong (China). Lo mein sauce is poured over the Lo mein noodles. These noodles are full of chili sauce that makes them spicy. This is especially for spice lovers. They are full of vegetables and spices. You can use any type of vegetables in it that you want in your noodles but vegetables are a must to add to it.
You can also eat it as a meal because it contains vegetables in a large quantity and that is enough to eat it as a meal. Soy sauce is the main thing for this dish, so keep it in your mind that you need a good quality soy sauce and chili sauce as well. these two sauces are the main sauces of these noodles and these noodles are incomplete without them.
Lo mein is famous all around the world but especially in Hong Kong, Singapore, and all these types of countries. But these noodles are started in this China which make it easy.
Every country modifies its name according to its country and vegetables. Every country has its unique ingredients that make unique cuisines of every country.
In many countries, these noodles are available in frozen form and in dry form.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1.5 hour
Servings: 6 people
Course: side course
Origination: Hong Kong
- dark soy sauce
- light soy sauce
- white pepper
- red chili powder
- For making sauce, you have to take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in it.
- Cook it in the oil for few minutes and then rest it to cold.
- First of all, Clean the chicken from dirt.
- Take a pan and add chicken pieces to it.
- Add sauce to the chicken.
- Add the onion in it with all the other spices.
- Chopped the vegetables in the bowl and fry them.
- Now mix the boiled noodles in it.
- Mix all the ingredients together with sauce and your dish is ready.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!