by Shehroz Gill
Ginger milk curd is a Chinese dessert that is made with the juice of ginger mixed with curd ( yogurt ). It is the ” Hot Dessert “. The benefit of this dessert is you can make it anytime anywhere just with three main ingredients. The taste of ginger is so tasty and unique but it depends upon the people because every person has their own taste.
You can enjoy the curd anytime like in the
Every country makes curds according to their taste like INDIA, BANGLADESH, PAKISTAN, SINGAPORE, etc. Every country introduces their curd “Pudding” according to their ingredients and taste.
NAMING OF DESSERT
There are different names of this dessert like
- ginger curd
- ginger pudding
- ginger juice milk curd
- ginger milk pudding
- ginger milk
VARIETIES OF CURD
- chocolate pudding
- cream pudding
- banana pudding
- Kentucky Banana Pudding
- vanilla pudding
- butterscotch pudding
- garlic curd
- egg custard
GINGER MILK PUDDING:
This is made when ” GINGER COLLIDES WITH MILK “. This is come from the Southern area of “CHINA”.
Its texture is very silky and satisfying. Its taste is very delicious that you can not deny to eat this.
- ginger juice
- You have to take 1 tablespoon of ginger juice.
- So for the juice, take ginger and peel off the skin of it.
- grate the ginger and then put the juice out of it.
- On the other hand, take a pan and add milk to it.
- Now heat the milk and add sugar to it.
- Put the juice of ginger in the milk and heat it.
- Bake the milk so it is converted into curd.
- Garnish it with Honey.
Calories 140 Per gram
Carbohydrate 10 Per gram
Fat 55 Per gram
Protein 3 Per gram
|Alternative name||Ginger Milk Pudding|
|Place of origin||China|
|Total Time||20 Minutes|