Ghanaia – Ghanaian Goat Soup
By Ansah Boateng
Ghanaian Goat Soup is a throughout the nation preferred recipe, which stemmed with the Ewes in the Northern Volta Location of Ghana. It can be made with numerous other meats, such as beef or lamb, as well as also fish and also shellfish. Standard Goat Soup uses goat meat.
- Goat meat/ mutton
- 3 onions
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 garlic
- 1 ginger
- 4 chili peppers.
- 5 Garden eggs.
- 1 cup (0.24 l) of Butter beans.
- Fresh tomatoes/ 1 tin tomato plumbs.
- Onga Cube Seasoning or any type of period of selection.
- Laundry as well as reduced the goat meat right into preferred dimensions.
- Prepare all the veggies.
- Place the meat right into the soup pan.
- Include the cut onions.
- Include the Onga Cube seasoning and also various other periods.
- Include salt if required.
- About reduce the ginger/ garlic as well as among the onions.
- Place them in the mixer and also mix right into a purée type.
- Put the combination unto the meat.
- Fifty percent both various other onions, the scotch hoods and also include in the steaming meat.
- Cover as well as to heavy steam for concerning 10 -15 minutes.
- Get the onions and also pepper and also include in tomato plumbs.
- Mix the veggies.
- Place the blended veggies right into the soup with a bowl-shaped sieve/ filter.
- Consist of as much water as called for to cleanse the juice from the chaff with the filter for the soup. Search for salt along with consist of if called for.
- Make it possible for the soup to cook for relating to 15-20 minutes till the soup prepares. (Soup prepares when the oil from the meat gathers on the surface of the soup).
As is traditional with almost all Ghanaian meals, use Ghanaian Goat Soup with Kenkey, Fufu, Rice or Banku.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!