by Muhammad Resh
So as we all know that Pizzas have become much popular in this society. People all over the world love to eat this dish as it has an excess amount of cheese and different toppings on it. So let me tell you about my dish which I have made today. Today I am going to give you a recipe for Pizza without using oven. Pizza has become the most local cuisine here in the USA and UK and other European countries. So there are 3 main components in this dish. The first one is chicken which makes this dish tastier and healthier, the second one is cheese which gives a juicy texture to this dish and the third one is the bread which gives the soft behavior of this dish. The most important thing in this dish is that I’ve made it without using any oven. For the topping, I use cheese and different sauces. It is not a difficult dish to make. Anyone can make it by just following the steps I’ve given. I suggest you make this dish at home. I’m sure you’ll like this dish.
So, first of all, let me tell you that pizza is originated in Italy and the USA. There have discovered many different varieties in other countries, but the truth is that pizza was first discovered in Italy and from there it got popularity and now it’s being eaten almost everywhere in the world.
Talking about the history of this dish, Pizza is evolved from various flatbread dishes in 18th century from Italy. And let me tell you about the history of word pizza, the word pizza was first introduced in 997 A.D in central Italy and Gaeta. It was mainly eaten by Italy and people over there loves it very much and from there it got popularity and nowadays it is eaten all over the world.
Pizza is not only a delicious food but it is also healthy sometimes because of the presence of chicken in it. Pizza has some nutritional facts which I am going to tell you about below:
- 380 Calories.
- 18 g Fat.
- 39 g Carbs.
- 8 g Sugar.
Pizza is a fastfood which got popularity from Italy. People over their likes to eat this dish and many restaurants all over the world offer different kinds of Pizzas. And it has many variations, So this dish is mainly a fast food and have excess amount of cheese.
Talking about the traditional behaviour of this dish, this dish has become the most famous traditional dish in USA and UK and other European countries. Many traditional restaurants offer this dish as it got popularity from many time.
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Filling
- Oil 2 tbs for frying
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Red chili Crushed
- ½ kg Chicken boneless
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- Coal for smoke
Ingredients for Pizza Sauce
- 2 tbs Oil
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbs Soy sauce
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp White pepper
- 1 Medium Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 tbs Garlic
- 2 Cups Tomatoes Finely chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Dried basil leaves
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Red chili Crushed 1 tsp or to taste
Ingredients for Pizza Dough
- Oil 1 tbs
- Butter Soften 2 tbs
- Egg 1
- Warm milk ¾ Cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Dry instant yeast 2 tsp
- Warm water ¾ Cup
- All-purpose flour 3 & ½ Cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese
- Red chili Crushed
- Pizza sauce
- Cheddar cheese
- Chicken tikka filling
- Onion Sliced
- Oregano to sprinkle
Steps to make
Steps For Chicken Tikka Filling
- First of all, take a bowl and add 1/2 kg chicken, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp red chili crushed, 1/2 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp coriander powder in it, and then mix it and marinate it for 10-20 minutes.
- Now take a frying pan, and add 2 tsp oil and above-marinated chicken in it and fry it until the chicken is fried and then give it a coal smoke for some minutes, and then set it aside.
Steps For Making Homemade Pizza Sauce
- For making pizza sauce take a frying pan, and add 2 tsp oil, 1 medium chopped onion, 1 tsp garlic, and 2 cups tomato in it, and then mix it until tomato becomes soften.
- After that add 1 tbsp salt, 1 cup tomato ketchup, 1 tbsp white pepper, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp dried basil leaves, and 1 tsp red chili crushed in that frying pan and then cook it until the sauce becomes thick, set aside.
Steps For Making Pizza Dough
- For making pizza dough take a Jugg and add 3/4 cup water and milk in it and mix.
- After that take a bowl and add 3 & ½ Cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp instant yeast, 2 tbsp butter, and 1 egg in it and mix it.
- Now add the above mixture of milk and water in it and mix it and after mixing it knead it to form a dough.
- Add 2 tsp oil to the above dough and then cover it with the help of plastic sheet and let it rest for 1&1/2 or 2 hours.
Steps for Assembling
- For assembling take the dough which you’ve made above and make a round big ball of it, then press it so that it flattens, and then make a dough which looks round-shaped, and after doing so make holes in it with the help of a fork.
- After makings small holes in the dough now spread pizza sauce which we have made above on the top of it, then add some ingredient for topping of the pizza which is cheese, chicken tikka filling, onion, 4-5 olive olives, mozzarella cheese and some other sauces of your taste and choice, on the top of it then set aside for 15-20 minutes before baking.
- Now again take a frying pan and, add 1 pack of a salt in it and place a wire rack on the top of it and it should be some inches high from the frying pan and then heat it on high flame for 20 minutes.
- And in the end place pizza on the top of it, and then cover it with the help of a lid, and let it cook for 10 minutes on high flame.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Preparation Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time:1 hour 40 minutes
Taste: Spicy or Normal depends on your spice level
Cooking level: Moderate, not so difficult
Servings: 4-5 people.