China – Kung pao Chicken
by Ananya Fatima
Kung pao Chicken is the spiciest combination of fried chicken which is crunchy from outside and soft from inside. Mouthwatering pieces of crunchy chicken is so delicious so you can not regret to eat this whenever you eat, but you have to eat this with slimy sauce which is most famous in china. This is one of the most famous dish which is served in Chinese restaurant just because of its flavor. There are so many flavors in this dish which explodes in your mouth. This is the traditional dish of China which is served with the special sauces.
You can’t eat this dish alone. you have to eat this with different sauces
- Spicy sauce
- slimy sauce
- vegetables salad
- creamy salad
- creamy sauce
- soy sauce: 2 tbs
- Chicken ( boneless)
- Salt: 1 tbs
- white wine
- corn flour: 2 tbs
- green chilies: 3
- red chili powder: 1 tbs
- white vinegar: 1 tbs
- onion paste: 2 tbs
- brown sugar: 2 tbs
- garlic paste: 1/2 tbs
- ginger paste: 1/2 tbs
- boiled water
- lemon juice
- for the marinate, take a bowl and add all the spices to it.
- take lemon juice, soy sauce, oil, water, salt, red chili powder.
- mix them together, when the paste is ready.
- apply this paste over the pieces of chicken ( boneless)
- place the chicken piece into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- For making sauce, take a pan.
- add soy sauce, garlic paste, ginger paste, salt, green chilies, red chili powder, white wine, vinegar and mix all of them.
- now add after mixing that, add onion paste and all the other spices in it.
- leave it over a medium heat for 30 minutes.
- make sure that its accurately pasted.
Now after the marination of chicken pieces and when the sauce is made, mix both of them in a bowl and leave it for 10 minutes until it settled. so your dish is ready.
PREPARATION TIME: 1 HOUR
COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
SERVING: 5 PEOPLE
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!