by Verdzekov Bernard
Cakes have often served the test of time. This is food whose process does not need tomatoes, onions, maggi or frying. Rather sugar, flour, oil and other dry ingredients and they are just kept in an air tide heated environment for about 40-45 for them to cook. Isn’t that wonderful. Cakes are so special as they represent happiness in so many instances. For example, during marriages and birth day anniversaries. Baking is very technical and it needs that a lot of attention is giving to It during the process. You have to make sure the right quantity of ingredients is used and the timing. This has been carefully elaborated below. Just follow the guide;
- Vanilla essence
- Baking tin
- Wooden spoon
Now when making a cake, we have to put into consideration a couple of things. If cakes are not well made, you won’t have a good nature and appearance and even taste. So, the first thing you will have to put into consideration is the quantity of the ingredients you will have to use.
- Flour 250g of raising flour
- 250g milk. This should be equivalent to 1 cup of milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 table spoon vanilla essence. If you won’t love a lot of flavor, then use 1 table spoon.
- 125g of ground sugar.
- 125g butter
The second and most important is the procedure
- Put your sugar and butter in a bowl and mixed until it is well creamed. When you beat well during mixing, the brawn nature of the butter and sugar will become cream white.
- Break your eggs into the bowl. Break one at a time and make sure you mix well.
- Put in your flour and fold well using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Measure your milk and put in the bowl. Mix well.
- Greece your baking tins and put in your mixed mixture in the bowl.
- Preheat your oven to about 180 degrees.
- Place in your baking tins and bake the cake for 40-45min.
- There is a particular means in which cakes are being checked for readiness. Use clean wooden broom stick, deep it into the cake and remove. If the stick has some of mixture on it, then it is not ready, but If it comes out clean and the outer layer of your cake is brown, then your cake is ready.
So, after checking and it is ok as said above, remove and allow the cake to cool well before you remove the cake unto a tray.
The nutritional values of Plain Cake
- Vitamin A
Enjoy… Serve with cold Juice…