Cameroon – How to Cook Fry Cabbage and Sweet Potatoes
by Wirba Brice Divine Ransinyuy
Cabagge is an antioxident food, this food is very good for the health and helps your body to fight against sickenesss.
Cabbage is eating world wide no matter your nationality and each country has different ways of cooking and spicing it. Cabbage is soo yummy in to the mouth. There are soo many ways of cooking bagge? Some people love cabbage inside fry rice and others love it fry or bakes so all depend where you fall in and where you best enjoy it . This food is also good for people who suffers from diabeties, glucoma, and those who suffers from malnutrition.
Here in Cameroon we have cabbage abondantly mostly in the raining season and it price is very low so can satisfied all citizen for it consumption.
Potatoes is also very good for the health and is also an antioxidant this food is naturally sweet in to the mouth and many people love it. You can eat potaoes with many sauce and it can also be boil, fried, bake and rosted. This food is also known by many countries in the wold.
- 1 slice cabbage
- 1 /2kg of cow meat
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 leek
- 2 small onions
- 1 glove of garlics
- 3 Carrotes
- A Green beans
- 1 cup of graoundnut oil
- Salt and maggie to taste
- Pepper (optional)
- 6 big sweet potatoes
- Clean and wash the cowmeat then add 1 /2 cup of oil to the pot, slice the meat and 1 onions in to small pieces then fry them in to the oil then add salt to taste. Stir it well fromù preventing from burning then add in 1 leter of water then cover the pot. After 20 minutes check whether the meat is ready then you can remove from the pot.
- In a bole clean up the tomatoes , leeks , carrots , green beans, and garlics slice them all and put it aside .
- Add the remaining 1/2 oil in to the pot , then put in the cooked cow meat, the slice tomatoes , onions , leek, garlic,carrots , and green beans, salt and maggie to taste . Fry them all together and allows it for about 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is on fire wash the slice cabbage and shifter it then put it aside.
- After five minutes when your sauce is dry add in the slice cabbage and stir it well then cover your pot allow it for about 5 minutes.
- After the five minutes continue stiring the cabbage unstill its ready. You cabbage is ready you can save it now.
- For the sweet potatoes, wash and peel the potatoes then boil them for 30minutes after 30minutes save the potatoes on the table.
ENJOY YOUR DELICIOUS MEAL!!!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!