Cameroon – How to cook fry beans
by Kouemo Partricia
Beans is a major crop in many parts of africa and especially in the western highland of cameroon , an important food to all peolpe of all categories. There are about five types of beans in cameroon , each of this beans play it diffrerent role , some can play the same roler with the other depending on the type of food you want to cook.for this case iam going to use pinto beans instead of white beans both are delicious when fried. The western highlands of cameroon are one of the biggest common beans producing zone of the country.
Beans are primarily comprise of proteins, fibers, carbs, and many other nutrients which are goof for good for the body nurishment.
Camerooon beans it soo sumptious that one cant resist.
- 2 cups of boiled pinto beans
- Two mediume seize tomatoes
- One big leek
- 1 meduime sieze onions
- 1 cloves garlics
- Salt to taste
- Pepper (optional)
- 1 cup of graound oil
- Small ginger
- Clean up garlics , onions, ginger , leeks and tomatoes. Wash them all and grain them in to the graining machine.
- Put the one cup of graoundnut oil on fire let it heat , then add the half slice onions to fry .
- Add in the grain mixture and allow it to fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add in salt and maggie to your taste.
- Add in beans and allow to fry for five minuts , you should always check the pot and add in abit of water if it is dry continue turning from preventing it to get burn.
- Check whether the salt and maggie is tastefull if not you can add again.
- Now your food is ready.
Fry beans can be eaten with different type of complement that’s
- Boil plantains or fry plaintains
- Boil rice
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!