Cameroon – Herb White Rice With Mushroom
by Verdzekov Bernard
If you want to know about secrete meals that exist around the country, ask tourist. These guys go to where ever the like and eat whatever the country has to offer as food. Should we say is because their systems where designed to take in anything? Or that there are special humans? This is just to say that; you can eat whatever so long as your system accepts and for those who haven’t been restricted by doctors.
For women who can’t cook in Africa, it is already normal for them to at times receive abuses from their husband. I don’t know about the western world and how they handle their own issues about the woman not cooking, but here in Africa, a woman who cooks well is likely to get married and have a peaceful marriage than a beautiful woman who doesn’t know how to cook.
Cooking mustn’t be only with one or a particular cooking style. There are however many style and different strategies in which people use to come up with a particular cuisine. This doesn’t change that particular cuisine’s name, instead it may boost the spicy nature and taste of the cuisine.
- Well dried mushroom
- Green spices
- Garlics dried thyme
- Salt to taste
- Curry powder
- Vegetable oil or butte
- 3 bay leaves
- White wild rice
- Prepare your chicken. Boil well with salt, ginger and garlics. When it is ready, remove and keep stock aside. Transfer the chicken to your heated oil pan, fry the chicken, then keep aside for it to get cold.
- While the chicken is getting cold, remove your mush room, wash and boil. Throw the water and keep aside. Slice your onions and garlics and garlics and keep aside. Chop your green spice and keep as well.
- Probably your chicken should be cold. using a knife, chop the chicken finely, then keep aside.
- Wash your rice with fresh clean water and keep aside. Boil your carrot and keep aside.
- In a pot, turn in your chicken stock, turn in your rice and bay leave, add salt to taste then bring rice to a boil. This should take about 20-25min. Let your rice not get to dry.
- In another main cooking pot, heat up your oil or butter, fry your onions and garlics, add in your mushroom and stir well. Add salt and maggi to taste stir well. Add your thyme and pepper.
- Add green spices and fry. After about 2min add curry powder. And your finely chopped chicken.
- Wait for about 2min then add rice. Add up everything and stir well.
- It may be needing that you add maggi. Make sure you break the maggi finely before adding, and make sure you spread. Stir well and close pot for scent absorption and concentration. Allow pot for about 10-15min, Open and add your carrot, stir and serve.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!