by Verdzekov Bernard
Pigs have longed existed. We can remember all of this from the time of Jesus Christ. Catholics know best when Jesus Christ removed devils from one person and sent them into so many pigs that ran off a Clift and fell into the ocean. They all drawn and died. Pigs have always been seen as dirty. The dirtiest animal. If you are called a pig, LOL, know you have some dirty characteristic. LOL. But never-the-less, this animal is consumed in many parts of the world. This could be cooked with a meal, and could still be prepared as written below.
In my country, pork business is really good. Pork is the meat of a pig. Have you ever eating pork meat before? You are about to try one after reading this article. Pork could be cooked and eating with unripe plantains as well as it could be boiled and fried. When you come to my country, you see many business posts along the street, people selling pork meat. This has raced a lot of income for most people that have ventured in such business. Some will rare the animals from birth to when they are matured and sell for so much money ranging from one hundred thousand to a million. That is a lot of money for an average Cameroonian.
You may be wondering how it is done for the meat to taste so delicious. This, you are about to know. Follow the guide below;
- Frying pan
- Dishing/table spoon
- Chopping board
- Pork meat
- Salt to taste
- Scent leaves
- Green spice
- Vegetable oil
- After buying your Pork meat, wash thoroughly and throw the water. Then boil for about 15min, remove and throw water, then rinse again, rinse your pot and put back the pork in. Add water and boil. This boiling should take about 15min. Make sure the pork gets ready well. Remove and keep aside.
- Wash and boil your bitter leave well. but if you have the opportunity to buy already washed bitter from the market, then do so, so that you serve time.
- Remove and keep aside. Make your sauce. This sauce is usually watery and serves as an accompaniment to your fried pork. Blend all spices….
- Prepare your ripe or unripe plantains and boil. After it is ready, keep aside.
- Fry with vegetable oil, when spices are ready, add water and scent leaves. Add your salt and maggi to taste. Use some of the pork stock, boil for 15min remove and set aside.
- Using your chopping board, chop your pork and do some deep frying. Here will solely depend on you. how you want your pork. Dry or not. So, you observe. I always want mind semi dry. Add your plantains and fry together with the pork. So, after frying, I transfer the pork with the plantains into a bowl, then add my sauce and mayonnaise, together with the plantains. Then serve with cold juice.
Basically, this what some people do for a living in Cameroon and they make good money from it. If you will like to try it out, don’t hesitate to contact me for any questions.
NOTE: Muslim don’t eat pork.
Serve and Enjoy…