by Wirba Brice Divine Ransinyuy
Fried fish with boiled carrot is a simple meal that is cooked in a very simple manner. It does not stay on fire. The highest amount of time that it is been cooked is twenty to twenty five minutes on fire. So after twenty to twenty five minutes on fire, your food is ready to enjoy. Fried fish is cooked during morning times so as to take it as a form of breakfast due to the fact that is simple to cook. It is cooked in the early hours of the day and it is eaten with bread accompanied by a cup of tea with honey inside. Fried fish with boiled carrots comes from the Littoral, the Cameroonian region mostly known as the River of prawns. The River of prawns is today known as River Wouri. A River connected to the Atlantic ocean and is very rich in aquatic resources.
The cooking method used in the cooking of Fried fish with boiled carrots is that of frying the fish and boiling the carrots.
- Two fresh fish
- Fresh carrots
- Fresh green beans
- Groundnut oil
- One fresh onions
- One maggi cube
- A small pinch of salt.
- Clean the fresh fish removing all the dirt from it, from inside the fish and from outside the fish also.
- Wash the carrots, the fresh green beans.
- Slice the onions into very small parts.
- After washing the fresh green beans, boil just the carrot and only carrots. Do not boil the green beans. Boil only the carrots.
- After doing this, and after cleaning the fish, cut into small parts little by little.
- Put groundnut oil on fire.
- Wait for the groundnut oil to steam. When it does steam, put into the water the fish, the sliced onions, the boiled carrots into the pot.
- Stir the food on fire for about five minutes minutes or less. It is in between threen minutes and five minutes.
- The preparation time for the cooking from cleaning the fish to washing the ingredients and other things takes like twenty minutes or twenty five minutes at most.
- After this period, your food is ready. You can enjoy your delicious meal.