by Wirba Brice Divine Ransinyuy
Djori green soup is a kind of soup tasting like boiled groundnut in the mouth. This is due to the fact that it is made of more greens than any other ingrendients, this is what brings puts out the specificity at the forefront. The reason behind this more green is due to the fact that it is being used in the cleansing of the stomach in particular. Everyone knows the role of leaves in the body, cleansing the body and adding more minerals to the human body. Though with the djori green leaves, it contains so much potassium and calcium necessary for the development and maintenance of the borns of new borns and adults at the same time. Everyone finds its place and profitability from the djori green leaves especially adults problems related to their bone problems making their movements very hard and difficult. The constant consumption and eating of the djori green soup helps in treating and relieving the pains associated in bones. Djori green soup with boiled garri is a local cuisine coming from locality of Dunga.
The cooking method used in the preparation of Djori green soup is that of boiling
- A bag of Djori green leaves
- Two cups of garri
- Dry fish
- Half litres of red oil
- Red pepper
- Yellow pepper
- Maggi crevette
- Slice the Djori green leaves
- Wash the Djori green leaves
- Wash it so many times so as to remove all the dirt from the Djori green leaving, especially sand, making it clean.
- Prepare the other ingredients
- Wash the pot to be used and place on fire
- Clean the dry fish so as to remove all the dirt
- After doing this, boil the dry fish
- After this, put on pot on fire once more.
- Put all the ingredients into the pot at the same time with djori green leaves, begining particularly with the djori green leaves, the dry fish, the crayfish, the yellow pepper and the red pepper and also the maggi crevette at the same time.
- Make sure not to put water into the pot, for the Djori green leaves already contains so much water.
- When it shall be boiling, at the same time it will be producing water and getting ready at the same time.
- Allow the pot for a maximum of 2o minutes on fire. It is the highest time frame, the food has to stay on fire. It should not exceed this 20 minutes on fire.
- After 20 minutes on fire, your therapeutic djori green soup is ready.
Now, it is time to boil the garri.
- Fill two cups of garri
- Place clean water on fire and wait for it to boil
- When it does boil, put the garri into a clean bowl.
- Pour then, the hot water into the garri and stir.
- Stir till it becomes ready, then serve unto a plate.
Your Djori green soup with boiled garri is ready, Enjoy your meal.