by Wirba Brice Divine Ransinyuy
Boiled carrots and green beans is a therapy type of meal that is meant for a particular purpose which is no other than the wellbeing and welfare of the human body in general. Eating carrots frequently help you gain very important and necessary nutrients that are meant for the human body. It is very simple to prepare and it does not demand so much energy to be prepared. In a couple of minutes, it is already prepared. Moreover, it does not demand the use of groundnut oil or any special type of oil to be prepared. It is just being boiled. The most difficult thing about the preparation of this meal might be the preparation process and not the final process of the preparation. Boiled carrots and green beans is being prepared in the South West region of Cameroon.
The cooking method used in cooking boiled carrots and green beans is no other than the boiling method.
- A bowl of fresh carrots.
- A bowl also of green beans.
- White vegetables.
- White Beans
These are the following things to do in order to prepare Boiled carrots and Green beans.
- The first thing to do is to wash the carrots. Wash the carrots separately from the green beans and the white vegetables since carrots are generally dirty.
- After washing the carrots, wash then the green beans and then the white vegetables.
- After washing the carrots, green beans and white vegetables separately, proceed to the next thing.
- The next thing to do slice the carrots and the green beans and the white vegetables in small portions.
- As for the white beans, it is good that you should boil separately from the carrots, the green beans and the white vegetables. The white beans shall stay longer on fire for like forty-five minutes to One hour so that it should be ready very well.
- After doing this, what should be done next is to boil the carrots, green beans and white vegetables.
- The boiling of these three takes a period of five minutes.
- Make sure to lower the fire under the pot. This is done so that the carrots in particular should not become too soft. It should maintain its hardness and also to be easy to chew.
- This is how boiled carrots and green beans is being prepared.
Enjoy your Nutrient Meal.