by Arbaz Khan
We know that Samos is fried or roasted with potatoes, onions and the like. If we go back to Samos, we know that Samos is from the east. He was born in Central Asia. Since then it has spread to Africa, Asia, South Asia and beyond. Later, it spread to the Indian subcontinent and eventually to Pakistan. Today’s food comes from Pakistani street food. It can be found on the streets of Pakistan, in both urban and rural areas. Samosa is designed for people of all ages, regardless of age or gender. The recipe I told you today was fresh. Basically samosa is a snack meal. Its crispy texture and delicious taste makes anyone’s mouth filled with water. In Pakistan, there are many varieties of samosas but the most common is potato filled samosa. Samosa is easy to prepare and tasty.
- Potatoes = half kilogram
- Salt = half teaspoon
- Water = as required
- Flour = 150 grams
- Coriander seeds = half teaspoon
- Onion = only one
- Cumin seeds = half teaspoon
- Coriander seeds = as required
- Red pepper = half teaspoon
- Oil = as required
- Cabbage = one Cup
Method of assembling
- First of all wash the Potatoes then boil the potatoes.
- After boiling the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes in water put them in a plate.
- Then grind the potatoes and then mix the sliced or chopped onions, salt, cumin seeds, coriander seeds (dry), red pepper and cabbage.
- Mixture of all ingredients is ready.
- Now mix some water in the flour.
- Add half teaspoon salt in it.
- Let remain the Flour for 20 minutes and prepare the dough.
- Let the dough remain for 25 minutes.
Method of frying
- Make a ball of the dough with palm of your hand and then spread it.
- Now flat it with the help of rolling pin or roller and make it a circle shape and divide it into two pieces.
- Put the mixture on each piece and make it in the Shape of cone and seal the edge properly.
- Finally put some oil in pan and set the flame medium.
- Fry the samosas in oil with the help of a big spoon for 10 minutes.
- Your lahori samosa is ready