By Dahiza’s Family
Keema paratha – flatbread stuffed with spicy minced meat. Paratha is the National breakfast of Pakistan. This dish is called a traditional Pakistan’s recipe which is famous and well known all over the Pakistan, especially in the province of the Punjab.
Actually the word paratha is union of two words Parat and atta which means layer of cooked dough. Keema Paratha is most popular flatbread that is stuffed with minced beef. It’s the culture of Pakistan to take Paratha as breakfast with a hot cup of tea. Paratha is available in the Restaurant of Pakistan as well as in the street of the Pakistan but the paratha that the mothers can fry at home with the help of this recipe is awesome. As it is stuffed with minced beef that is good to health. This delicious Paratha has eggs and we all know this that egg is complete perfect diet.
As we know this that in these days people are avoiding visiting the market for food or in other words we can say this that people are restricted to their homes save their lives form the virus. So living in home and enjoy the Delicious Keema Paratha at home. it is difficult the availability of any readymade dish in the market of Pakistan. So I have prepared this recipe that is easy to prepare and best in taste and good for your health. As I have mentioned above that this recipe of Minced beef and eggs and other ingredients. Prepare this Delicious keema Paratha at home and enjoy it with your family.
Parathas are associated with Punjabi cooking. The Punjabi method is to stuff parathas with a variety of stuffings like spicy potato filling, mince, chicken, vegetables and many more of your choice. Mughals were also fond of parathas which gave raise to the Dhakai paratha. Parathas are one of the most popular flatbreads made by baking or cooking wheat dough and finishing off with frying. It is associated with Indian Subcontinent and the Mughal era
This parantha is full of delicious flavours. Best for winters it is easy and quick to cook. The spices add to a perfect taste that it is usually liked by people of all ages. It goes well with chutney.
- Boneless Minced Beef 250 grams
- Eggs 2
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Salt quarter tsp
- Black Pepper ½ tsp
- Red pepper ½ tsp
- Cumin ½ tsp
- Coriander grinded ½ tsp
- Onion 2 chopped
- Oil 1 cup
- Ginger paste ½ tsp
- Garlic Paste ½ tsp
- Superfine flour (meeda) ½ cup
- Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Water 3 cup
Preparing the Mixture of Paratha
- First of all wash the boneless minced Beef.
- Put ½ cup oil in the hot pan and keep the pan on the medium flame.
- Then put the chopped onion in the oil till 5 minutes until the onion turned into brown color,
- After 05 minutes put the Ginger paste and Garlic paste in it and wait for 01 minute
- Add ½ tsp salt, black pepper, red pepper , coriander and Cumin, wait for 01 minute
- After 01 minute add yogurt and then wait for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes put 2 cup of water in it and wait for 15-20 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes keema is ready.
- Wait for 10 minutes to keep it cools.
- beat the eggs well and put them in the keema.
- The Mixture of paratha is ready
preparing dough of flour
- Take wheat flour and superfine flour (meeda) and mix them in a bowl
- Put ¼ tsp salt in it.
- Put the 01 cup water in it to make smooth dough
- Dough is ready, covered it for half hour
Frying the Paratha
- Make little ball of the dough.
- And make normal size bread of the ball with the help of bread belana
- Put some of the mixture on the bread and keep it on the other bread so that the mixture will be in the between of the two breads. Press the corner of the bread to save the mixture in it.
- Put 1tbs oil in the pan and keep it on the pan
- Put the bread on the pan
- Roll out the bread and put 1tbsp oil on the other side of the bread
- Fry the both sides of the paratha 2minutes for each side
- And after 04 minutes its color will be turned into golden brown
- Now the delicious keema Paratha is ready to serve.
PREPARATION TIME : 20 MINUTES
COOKING TIME : 20 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 4 PERSON