by Reshaeel Nisar
Good evening, Today i’m going to tell you about the most unique and delicious recipe of mine. Mughali tikkah is the local cuisine of Pakistan, India and many countries of the world. This is a delicious as well as healthy dish because it contains chicken in it. Many people all over the world likes to eat delicious food and today I’ve come up with this beautiful delicious dish. It is simple to make and if you follow these steps given below it will surely help you making it. Many people like to eat this dish in lunch and even in dinner.
Mughali tikkah has become the local cuisine in Pakistan and it is also a Pakistani Dhaba food. When there is no time for you to cook or there are unexpected guest or you have been out from home for whole day and you don’t want to order food then this quick and delicious recipe of Mughali tikkah never disappoints on such occasions. And, children love this dish because of it’s taste.I suggest you to make this dish at home. I’m sure you’ll like it.
Ingredients for handi
- Turmeric 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder
- Red chilli flakes 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cream 1\2 cup
- Green chillies for garnish
- K&NS MUGHLAI TIKKAH 515G
- OIL 2 TBSP
- Onion (chopped) 1 cup
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato puree 1 cup
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for rice
- Rice soaked 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion (sliced ) 1\2 cup
- Green chillie (chooped )2
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1\2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Steps to make
- K&n’s mughali tikkah as per the instructions on the pack and set it aside
- In a pan heat oil add onions and cook until traslu cent for two to three minutes
- Add edible seed ginger garlic paste and sauté it for a second
- Add tomato puree turmeric red chilies powder , chili flakes ,coriander powder,cumin powder and cook it for 4 minutes .
- Add yogurt and cook it for two to three minutes on medium low flame . add water if required .
- Then blend into smooth paste . trans fer the paste during a pan again and now add butter and blend it well.
- Add prepared k&n’s mughalai tikkah , cream and cook it for two to three minutes .
- Top it with green chilies ,coriander ,and your mughalai tikkah handi is prepared and set it aside .
Directions for rice
- Heat oil in an exceedingly pan , add onion and cook until traslute cent .
- Then add ginger garlic paste , cumin seeds , green chilie ,salt ,and cook for a moment add water pro re nata
- Lastly add soaked rice , 1 cup water and let it boil un covered on medium low flame until it starts simmer
- When water almost dries out , cover and simmer for 4 to five minutes on low flames
- Your rice is prepared to serve with delicious muglai tikkah handi