Pakistan, India – Sugar Coated Donuts
by Muhammad Reshaeel
Donuts is kind of sweet dish. Most people eat donuts because of it’s good taste. Some people serve it after the lunch as a sweet dish. Children like to eat this sweet dish because of it’s coating with sugar and sweet in taste. Donuts are round in shape and have a hole in the middle of it. It’s tasty and sweet. Those who like to eat sweet things would surely love this recipe. Here is the method how i make donuts. It’s so simple and easy you just have to follow the steps and your donuts are ready.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbs Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cup Flour
Procedure To Make
- First of all take flour, salt and sugar and filter them.
- After purification add it in a bowl.
- Now add yeast, 1/2 tsp vanilla essence, 1 egg and 1/4 cup unsalted butter in that bowl.
- Now add milk in it and make a dough of it.
- Dough should not be so soft or so hard
- Cover the dough and let it rise for at least one hour
- Now Roll it nicely
- Now cut the dough with cookie cutter
- Now cut it from inside and make a hole
- Then put it in tray after you cut them
- Put it aside for rising them.
- Take a pan and add oil in it.
- Heat the oil at low medium flame
- Now we will fry the donuts in it.
- The edges will change it’s color to light golden brown.
- After the color changes put it on the paper towel.
- Now coat it with the sugar.
- Now your sugar coated donuts are ready to serve.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!