India – Chicken Achari
by Muhammad Shazil
Chicken achari is the made up of chicken and achar in it. It is a local cuisine which is vastly eaten all over the Asian countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Chicken achari dish is liked by many people because of it’s good smell and delicious taste. It’s Masala is delicious in taste which adds beauty in this dish. Many people like this dish because it’s healthy as well as delicious. There are many ways of making this dish. Mine is simple and easy to make. You just have follow these steps and your delicious chicken achari is ready.
Chicken acari is healthy as well beacause of chicken in it. Chicken contains many kind of nutrition like protein,calories, carbohydrates, etc. some nutrition are discussed below:
- It contains 165 g calories
- 31 g proteins
- and 3.6 g fats
Today i will give brief description of the dish chicken achari. Chicken achari is a local cuisine in India and many other Asian countries like Pakistan. It is vastly eaten in some regions of India. This dish is served with naan or chapati because the masala in it is mouth watering. Today I’ve written this dish because it”s mouth watering taste. This recipe is made with chicken which is vastly used in many dishes. Now a days chicken is cheep anyone can afford this. Apart from it’s good taste it has also many health benefits which I’ve discussed above. So i will suggest you to make this dish at home as i have given my recipe below. You can easily make this dish by following my recipe.
- Chicken 500 g
- Garlic ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Cooking oil 3 tbsp
- Onion 1 piece
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Green chili 2 pieces
- Tomato puree 200 g
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Fennel ½ tsp
- Mustard seed 1 tbsp
- Pickle chopped
- Hot water half cup
- Ginger, green coriander, green chili as garnish.
- Firs of all take a cooking pot.
- Now In a cooking pot, add some cooking oil, onion, cumin, green chili, and fry until light brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste , chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next add tomato puree , salt, turmeric, red chili powder, red chili crushed, coriander powder, cumin powder, fennel, mustard seeds, add hot water.
- Steam it for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- Now garnish using ginger, green chili and green coriander.
- Your tasty chicken achari is ready to serve.
Serve people : 4-5
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!