by Tanomba Thati
Malawi, is a Safari place to enjoy new moments, most of which is enjoyed in traditional dishes like the one we are up to. It is a country in southern Africa with many tribes like Chea and Yao, taking agriculture as a part in their huts life.
Malawi is also known as the “Warm Heart of Africa” because of the warmth and friendliness of the people, and this not only ends with people, rather traditional dishes.
Phala la Mgaiwa is a cuisine from ground corn flour with ingredients, being used the most breakfast meal taken all over the country. This is what we are going to share it’s taste today, welcome.
- 1/2 kg of corn flour (some uses rice flour).
- 1 liters of milk
- Take cooking pan, add milk start to boil.
- Add some of flour into the milk, stir until boil starts.
- If the porridge seems too light, add some more flour mixed with water, into the milk pan until all is heavy.
- Add sugar and cardamon, boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Our cuisine must be ready, take it hot will add taste than cool one