by Marko Judia
Fatoor (Futari) is a loved meal and the most prepared ones during Ramadan. Ghana is a country with most of it’s inhabitants being Islams therefore the preparation of fatoor is essential to work with.
Fatoor are of different types including Cassava fatoor, beans and rice fatoor, sweet potatoes fatoor, bananas fatorr, and so on.
Let us prepare this sweet potatoes cuisine from Ghana, welcome.
- 5 big sweet potatoes
- grinned garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- olive oil
- 3 tomatoes
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small cubes shaped pieces.
- Grin ginger and mix with garlic.
- Fry the mix together with potatoes for at most 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and keep fry for 4 minutes more.
- Add water and salt, boil for 30 minutes or less, touch with forks to test readiness of sweet potatoes for eating.
- Add coconut and stir by holding and swing the pan, boil for 5 minutes more.
- Grin the mix until well, boil in low heat to dry excess soup.
- Cool up the meal and serve for dinner.
- Taste the amazing sweet potato fatoor from Ghana.