Angola – Feijoada Recipe
By Breila Jack
Angola is found south central of Africa continent, with its cuisines relating to the Portuguese ones because of being colonized from them.
This cuisine is the mix of beans and vegetables as well as chicken meat. It is the favour of most, as its found cheap to prepare and cook. Let us prepare it.
- Chicken meat.
- ½kg of beans.
- Green vegetable leaves.
- 2 Bulb onions.
- 1 green Pepper.
- Vegetable Masala.
- Chicken Masala.
- Prepare chicken meat, wash it and fry till golden yellow.
- Soak beans whole night, and boil for 2 hours.
- Cut down onions and pepper to small pieces
- Cut vegetable leaves into pieces, put in clean plate.
- Put onions and pepper in cooking pan and fry for 3 minutes. Notice color change to brownish.
- Put beans into the pan and keep mix for few minutes, 2 minutes.
- Add vegetation leaves, keep fry.
- Add water for soup and salt, boil for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken meat, boil for 8 minutes, add coconut boil for 5 minutes.
- Our cuisine is ready for meal, enjoy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!