…..mhhh, so taste!
By Mabimbi Don
Beans are known for their widely uses all over the globe. In Africa, beans are mostly taken in children diet flour, maize and beans mix (Makande), beans-rice hybrid food and so much to list.
I bet that you will certainly give a thumb up for the best taste ever, once we reach our target of preparing African beans roast cuisine.
Process actually takes about 5 hours of soaking beans and boiling, 25-30 minutes of preparing the roast. This roast Let us roll in.
Prepare the followings
- One kg of beans.
- One coconut.
- One big carrot.
- Green pepper
- One bulb onion.
- Two full salt tea spoon.
- Four full oil tea spoon.
- Wash and soak your beans for 3 hours, filter water and use fresh water to boil for about 2 hours.
- Break and prepare your coconut.
- Wash and cut onion, carrot, green pepper into small cubed pieces, using cooking pan start to fry them for 4-5 minutes.
- Filter beans from boiled water (don’t waste water used during beans boiling process).
- Add beans into the cooking pan mix, fry them altogether for 5 minutes more.
- Add some amount of water used during beans boiling process, to keep the mix with heavy soup, let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add your favorable amount of soup using remained soup from beans boiling process, leave it to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut juice into the mix while stirring, let it boil for 6-7 minutes.
- Our sweet taste is ready for table lunch or dinner.
- Enjoy African beans roast cuisine.