Africa – African Beans Roast
…..mhhh, so taste!
By Mabimbi Don
Beans are known for their widely uses all over the globe. In Africa, beans are mostly taken in children diet flour, maize and beans mix (Makande), beans-rice hybrid food and so much to list.
I bet that you will certainly give a thumb up for the best taste ever, once we reach our target of preparing African beans roast cuisine.
Process actually takes about 5 hours of soaking beans and boiling, 25-30 minutes of preparing the roast. This roast Let us roll in.
Prepare the followings
- One kg of beans.
- One coconut.
- One big carrot.
- Green pepper
- One bulb onion.
- Two full salt tea spoon.
- Four full oil tea spoon.
- Wash and soak your beans for 3 hours, filter water and use fresh water to boil for about 2 hours.
- Break and prepare your coconut.
- Wash and cut onion, carrot, green pepper into small cubed pieces, using cooking pan start to fry them for 4-5 minutes.
- Filter beans from boiled water (don’t waste water used during beans boiling process).
- Add beans into the cooking pan mix, fry them altogether for 5 minutes more.
- Add some amount of water used during beans boiling process, to keep the mix with heavy soup, let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add your favorable amount of soup using remained soup from beans boiling process, leave it to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut juice into the mix while stirring, let it boil for 6-7 minutes.
- Our sweet taste is ready for table lunch or dinner.
- Enjoy African beans roast cuisine.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!